Discover the modern marvels of Panama City, where gleaming skyscrapers stand alongside colonial charm. Witness the engineering marvel of the Miraflores Locks and observe the impressive Panama Canal in action. Immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage of the Embera Quera Native Community, where you’ll learn about their traditions, artistry, and way of life. This tour offers an unforgettable journey through Panama’s fascinating history, natural beauty, and vibrant indigenous cultures
IncludedPanama HighlightsEnglish-speaking local guideDouble accommodationMeals as described in this itineraryAll entrance fee
Not IncludedAirport taxesInternational and domestic airfareOptional Tours
Day 1: Panama Arrival
Day 2: Full day Panama City
Day 3: Full day Tour Embera Quera Native Community
Day 4: Panama City departure
- All transfers and excursions in private service, unless otherwise indicated in the itinerary.
- English-speaking local guide.
- Double accommodation at selected hotels or similar.
- Meals as described in this itinerary.
- All entrance fee included in our activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- One (1) bottle of water per service.
- Optional Tours
- Early Check-in or late check-out
- International and domestic airfare
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides, drivers and waiters
- Mini bar and laundry services
- Activities not mentioned in itinerary
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Beverages during the meals