Immerse yourself in the rich cultural tapestry as you embark on a guided exploration of the city’s highlights and must-see attractions. Begin your journey with a comprehensive Mexico City tour, where you’ll marvel at the awe-inspiring exhibits at the Anthropology Museum. Uncover the ancient mysteries of Teotihuacan Pyramids, and soak in the historical significance of Plaza de las 3 Culturas before paying a visit to the revered Guadalupe Shrine. Prepare to be enchanted by the vibrant blend of history, culture, and spirituality that awaits you on this unforgettable adventure
IncludedFascinating MexicoEnglish-speaking local guideDouble accommodationMeals as described in this itineraryAll entrance feeOptional Tours
Not IncludedAirport taxesInternational and domestic airfare
Day 1: Mexico arrival
Day 2: Half day Mexico City tour
Day 3: Teotihuacan Pyramids, Plaza de las 3 Culturas & Guadalupe Shrine
Day 4: Mexico City day at leisure.
- Half-day Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo museum.
- Full-day Xochimilco floating gardens, Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo Museum with lunch.
- Full-day Puebla colonial city & Cholula with lunch.
- Full-day Taxco & Cuernavaca with lunch.
Day 5: Mexico City departure.
- All transfers and excursions in private service, unless otherwise indicated in the itinerary.
- English-speaking local guide.
- Double accommodation at selected hotels or similar.
- Meals as described in this itinerary.
- All entrance fee included in our activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Optional Tours
- Early Check-in or late check-out
- International and domestic airfare
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides, drivers and waiters
- Mini bar and laundry services
- Activities not mentioned in itinerary
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Beverages during the meals
- Airport taxes
- Anything not listed in the program
- Entrances not mentioned in the itinerary
- Porters at the airport
- Personal and / or medical expenses