Andes + Coast + Galapagos
Embark on a journey of a lifetime as you explore the enchanting wonders of Ecuador! From the historic streets of Quito to the vibrant markets of Otavalo, and the breathtaking landscapes of Antisana and Riobamba, this tour is a feast for the senses. Immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage of Ingapirca, marvel at the beauty of Cuenca, and soak up the coastal charm of Guayaquil. But the adventure doesn’t end there – set sail for the pristine Galapagos Islands and discover a world teeming with unique wildlife. Join us for an unforgettable expedition through Ecuador’s diverse treasures!
IncludedAndes + Coast + GalapagosEnglish-speaking local guideDouble accommodationMeals as described in this itineraryAll entrance feeOptional Tours
Not IncludedAirport taxesInternational and domestic airfare
Day 1: Quito – arrival transfer
Day 2: Quito Colonial & the Intiñan Museum
Day 3: Northern Highlands
Day 4: Central Highlands
Day 5: Riobamba - Ingapirca - Cuenca
Day 6: Cuenca, half day city tour
Day 7: Cuenca - Guayaquil
Day 8: Guayaquil – Puerto Lopez
Day 9: Puerto Lopez - Isla de la Plata
Day 10: Puerto Lopez – Guayaquil
Day 11 - 15: Guayaquil – Galapagos Islands
Day 15: Galapagos Islands – Guayaquil or Quito
- Ecuador mainland services: All transfers and excursions in private service, unless otherwise indicated in the itinerary.
- Galapagos services: All transfers and excursions in sharing basis
- English-speaking local guide.
- Double accommodation at selected hotels or similar.
- Meals as described in this itinerary.
- All entrance fee included in our activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Tours
- Early Check-in or late check-out
- International and domestic airfare
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides, drivers and waiters
- Mini bar and laundry services
- Activities not mentioned in itinerary
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Beverages during the meals
- Airport taxes
- Anything not listed in the program
- Entrances not mentioned in the itinerary
- Porters at the airport
- Galapagos National park entrance fee
- Ingala transit card
- Snorkeling equipment & Wetsuits